High Mobility Group Protein B2 antibody | 3E5
Mouse anti Human High Mobility Group Protein B2 antibody, clone 3E5 recognizes human high mobility group protein B2, also known as HMGPB2 or HMG-2. Human high mobility group protein B2 is a 208 amino acid ~22 kDa multifunctional protein with roles in chromatin remodeling and posesses antimicrobial properties.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-196 of human Human High Mobility Group Protein B2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P26583 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HMGB2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000793 condensed chromosome
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0006334 nucleosome assembly
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006265 DNA topological change
- GO:0006288 base-excision repair, DNA ligation
- GO:0006309 DNA fragmentation involved in apoptotic nuclear change
- GO:0008301 DNA bending activity
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016565 general transcriptional repressor activity
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0032075 positive regulation of nuclease activity
- GO:0033151 V(D)J recombination
- GO:0042056 chemoattractant activity
- GO:0043234 protein complex
- GO:0043388 positive regulation of DNA binding
- GO:0045648 positive regulation of erythrocyte differentiation
- GO:0045654 positive regulation of megakaryocyte differentiation
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050786 RAGE receptor binding
- GO:0060326 cell chemotaxis
- GO:0071222 cellular response to lipopolysaccharide
- For research purposes only
Applications of High Mobility Group Protein B2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)