High Mobility Group Protein B1 antibody | 1E6-E10
Filter by Application:P Reset
|Mouse anti Human High Mobility Group Protein B1 antibody, clone 1E6-E10 recognizes human high mobility group protein B1 (HMGB1). HMGB1 belongs to a family of proteins involved in chromatin organisation and DNA structuring. During inflammation HMGB1 is actively secreted by macrophages and functions as a cytokine.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein with a GST tag corresponding to amino acids 1 - 216 of human HMGB1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunofluorescence 1||5.0||10 ug/ml|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 2||1.0||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires fixation of cells for 15 minutes.
4 % paraformaldehyde solution (NaOH in PBS) pH 7.4 is recommended for this purpose.
- 2This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000793 condensed chromosome
- GO:0001773 myeloid dendritic cell activation
- GO:0002407 dendritic cell chemotaxis
- GO:0002437 inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006265 DNA topological change
- GO:0006288 base-excision repair, DNA ligation
- GO:0006309 DNA fragmentation involved in apoptotic nuclear change
- GO:0008301 DNA bending activity
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0017055 negative regulation of RNA polymerase II transcriptional preinitiation complex assembly
- GO:0031175 neuron projection development
- GO:0033151 V(D)J recombination
- GO:0042056 chemoattractant activity
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043280 positive regulation of caspase activity
- GO:0043388 positive regulation of DNA binding
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0050786 RAGE receptor binding
- GO:0070491 repressing transcription factor binding
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up