High Mobility Group Protein B1 antibody | 1E6-E10
Mouse anti Human High Mobility Group Protein B1 antibody, clone 1E6-E10 recognizes human high mobility group protein B1 (HMGB1). HMGB1 belongs to a family of proteins involved in chromatin organisation and DNA structuring. During inflammation HMGB1 is actively secreted by macrophages and functions as a cytokine.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein with a GST tag corresponding to amino acids 1 - 216 of human HMGB1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P09429 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HMGB1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000793 condensed chromosome
- GO:0001773 myeloid dendritic cell activation
- GO:0002407 dendritic cell chemotaxis
- GO:0002437 inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006265 DNA topological change
- GO:0006288 base-excision repair, DNA ligation
- GO:0006309 DNA fragmentation involved in apoptotic nuclear change
- GO:0008301 DNA bending activity
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0017055 negative regulation of RNA polymerase II transcriptional preinitiation complex assembly
- GO:0031175 neuron projection development
- GO:0033151 V(D)J recombination
- GO:0042056 chemoattractant activity
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043280 positive regulation of caspase activity
- GO:0043388 positive regulation of DNA binding
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0050786 RAGE receptor binding
- GO:0070491 repressing transcription factor binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of High Mobility Group Protein B1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunofluorescence 1||5.0||10 ug/ml|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 2||1.0||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires fixation of cells for 15 minutes.
4 % paraformaldehyde solution (NaOH in PBS) pH 7.4 is recommended for this purpose.
- 2This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)