High Mobility Group Protein B1 antibody | 1D5
Mouse anti Human High Mobility Group Protein B1 antibody, clone 1D5 recognizes human high mobility group protein B1, also known as HMGB1 or HMG-1. Human high mobility group protein B1 is a 214 amino acid ~27 kDa multifunctional redox sensitive protein acting as a DNA chaperone, immune response promotor and in the cytoplasm acts as a sensor for immunogenic nucleic acids.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1-216 of human HIGH MOBILITY GROUP PROTEIN B1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P09429 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HMGB1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000793 condensed chromosome
- GO:0001773 myeloid dendritic cell activation
- GO:0002407 dendritic cell chemotaxis
- GO:0002437 inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006265 DNA topological change
- GO:0006288 base-excision repair, DNA ligation
- GO:0006309 DNA fragmentation involved in apoptotic nuclear change
- GO:0008301 DNA bending activity
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0017055 negative regulation of RNA polymerase II transcriptional preinitiation complex assembly
- GO:0031175 neuron projection development
- GO:0033151 V(D)J recombination
- GO:0042056 chemoattractant activity
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043280 positive regulation of caspase activity
- GO:0043388 positive regulation of DNA binding
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0050786 RAGE receptor binding
- GO:0070491 repressing transcription factor binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of High Mobility Group Protein B1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)