hCG antibody | INN-hCG-22
Mouse anti Human chorionic gonadotrophin antibody, clone INN-hCG-22 shows a strong reaction in RIA with intact hCG and hCGβ and some reactivity with human luteinizing hormone (12%) and b-hLH (34%). No reaction with human follicle-stimulating hormone, thyroid-stimulating hormone , a-hCG or a-hLH.
Affinity constant = 1.6 x 109m (Ka) .
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from an immunised BALB/c mouse were fused with cells of the mouse myeloma cell line P3 - NS1/1 - Ag 4.1.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of hCG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
|Western Blotting||Non-reducing conditions|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for hCG antibody
Kofler, R. et al. (1982) Monoclonal antibodies against human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG): I. production, specificity, and intramolecular binding sites.
Am J Reprod Immunol. 2 (4): 212-6.
Schwarz, S. et al. (1985) Epitope-selective, monoclonal-antibody-based immunoradiometric assays of predictable specificity for differential measurement of choriogonadotropin and its subunits.
Clin Chem. 31 (8): 1322-8.
Zimmermann, G. et al. (2009) Epithelial human chorionic gonadotropin is expressed and produced in human secretory endometrium during the normal menstrual cycle.
Biol Reprod. 80:1053-65.
Yoshie, M. et al. (2010) Possible role of the exchange protein directly activated by cyclic AMP (Epac) in the cyclic AMP-dependent functional differentiation and syncytialization of human placental BeWo cells.
Hum Reprod. 25 (9): 2229-38.
Zimmermann, G. et al. (2003) Expression of beta hCG and alpha CG mRNA and hCG hormone in human decidual tissue in patients during tubal pregnancy.
Mol Hum Reprod. 9: 81-9.
Birken, S. et al. (2003) Preparation and characterization of new WHO reference reagents for human chorionic gonadotropin and metabolites.
Clin Chem. 49: 144-54.
Charrel-Dennis, M. et al. (2005) The human chorionic gonadotropin-beta arginine68 to glutamic acid substitution fixes the conformation of the C-terminal peptide.
Mol Endocrinol. 19:1803-11.
Aye, I.L.M.H. et al. (2011) Oxysterols inhibit differentiation and fusion of term primary trophoblasts by activating liver X receptors
Placenta. 32: 183-91.
Zimmermann, G. et al. (2012) Expression and production of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in the normal secretory endometrium: evidence of CGB7 and/or CGB6 beta hCG subunit gene expression.
Biol Reprod. 86 (3): 87.
Neuhaus, J. et al. (2011) New aspects in the differential diagnosis and therapy of bladder pain syndrome/interstitial cystitis.
Adv Urol. ;2011:639479.
Amantea, D. et al. (2016) Neuroprotective Properties of a Macrolide Antibiotic in a Mouse Model of Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion: Characterization of the Immunomodulatory Effects and Validation of the Efficacy of Intravenous Administration.
Assay Drug Dev Technol. 14 (5): 298-307.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra