hCG antibody | INN-hCG-106
Mouse anti hCG Beta Core
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- BETA CORE
|Mouse anti hCG beta Core antibody, clone INN-hCG-106 recognizes hCG b, binding to epitope bII of the core fragment (hCG b cf). Mouse anti hCG beta Core antibody, clone INN-hCG-106 does not bind to hCG, hLH, hCGb or hLHb.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- hCGb core fragment purified from urine of healthy pregnant donors.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse PAI myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for hCG antibody
Berger, P. et al. (1996) Immunochemical mapping of gonadotropins.
Mol Cell Endocrinol. 125 (1-2): 33-43.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up