hCG antibody | INN-hCG-106
Mouse anti hCG beta Core antibody, clone INN-hCG-106 recognizes hCG b, binding to epitope bII of the core fragment (hCG b cf). Mouse anti hCG beta Core antibody, clone INN-hCG-106 does not bind to hCG, hLH, hCGb or hLHb.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- hCGb core fragment purified from urine of healthy pregnant donors.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse PAI myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01233 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CGB Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of hCG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for hCG antibody
Berger, P. et al. (1996) Immunochemical mapping of gonadotropins.
Mol Cell Endocrinol. 125 (1-2): 33-43.