GGT1 antibody | 1F9
Filter by Application:WB P Reset
Mouse anti Human GGT1:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human GGT1 antibody, clone 1F9 recognizes human Gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase 1, also known as GGT1, Leukotriene-C4 hydrolase, CD224 or Glutathione hydrolase 1. GGT1 is a 569 amino acid ~65-70 kDa single pass, type II transmembrane glycoprotein. GGT1 forms part of the cell antioxidant defense mechanism.
Mutations in the GGT1 gene can lead to the development of Glutathionuria (GLUTH) a disease also known as Gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase deficiency.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 381-471 of human GGT1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
References for GGT1 antibody
Blackmore, L. et al. (2013) Polymorphisms in ABCB11 and ATP8B1 Associated with Development of Severe Intrahepatic Cholestasis in Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
J Clin Exp Hepatol. 3 (2): 159-61.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up