FSH antibody | INN-hFSH-6
Mouse anti Human FSH beta antibody, clone INN-hFSH-6 recognizes human follicle stimulating hormone, hFSH, binding to the b3 epitope. It may be used in combination with INN-hFSH-117 or 132 but not hFSH beta antibodies.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human FSH-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag8.653 mouse myeloma line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01225 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FSHB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006701 progesterone biosynthetic process
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0016913 follicle-stimulating hormone activity
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of FSH antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for FSH antibody
Berger, P. et al. (1988) Antigenic features of human follicle stimulating hormone delineated by monoclonal antibodies and construction of an immunoradiomometric assay.
Endocrinology. 123 (5): 2351-9.