FSH antibody | INN-hFSH-6
Mouse anti Human FSH Beta
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- BETA 3
|Mouse anti Human FSH beta antibody, clone INN-hFSH-6 recognizes human follicle stimulating hormone, hFSH, binding to the b3 epitope. It may be used in combination with INN-hFSH-117 or 132 but not hFSH beta antibodies.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human FSH-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag8.653 mouse myeloma line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for FSH antibody
Berger, P. et al. (1988) Antigenic features of human follicle stimulating hormone delineated by monoclonal antibodies and construction of an immunoradiomometric assay.
Endocrinology. 123 (5): 2351-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006701 progesterone biosynthetic process
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0016913 follicle-stimulating hormone activity
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up