ErbB3 antibody | SGP1
Mouse anti Human ErbB3
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human ErbB3 antibody, clone SGP1 recognizes human Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3, also known as Proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-3 or Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3. ErbB3 is a 1342 amino acid ~180 kDa glycoprotein containing a single protein kinase domain. Five isoforms of Erb-B3 are generated by alternative splicing. Mouse anti Human ErbB3 antibody, clone SGP1 recognizes a conformation dependent epitope on the extracellular protein core of ErbB3 rather than a carbohydrate moiety created during post-translational modification.
ErbB3 is expressed widely in normal human tissues, but is over expressed in some tumours, including those of the breast, stomach, pancreas and colon (Lemoine et al. 1992). Mutations in the ERBB3 gene can lead to development of Lethal congenital contractural syndrome type 2, associated with atrophy of the spinal cord (Narkis et al. 2007).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Wheat germ lectin purified ErbB3 protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
Rajkumar, T. & Gullick, W.J. (1994) A monoclonal antibody to the human c-erbB3 protein stimulates the anchorage-independent growth of breast cancer cell lines.
Br J Cancer. 70 (3): 459-65.
References for ErbB3 antibody
Rajkumar, T. et al. (1995) c-erbB3 expression in breast tumour derived cell lines
The Breast. 4 (2): 84-91.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004714 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0004716 receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0019838 growth factor binding
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007162 negative regulation of cell adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007507 heart development
- GO:0009968 negative regulation of signal transduction
- GO:0014037 Schwann cell differentiation
- GO:0014065 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0014068 positive regulation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0021545 cranial nerve development
- GO:0030296 protein tyrosine kinase activator activity
- GO:0042060 wound healing
- GO:0042127 regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043235 receptor complex
- GO:0043524 negative regulation of neuron apoptosis
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0051048 negative regulation of secretion
- GO:0051402 neuron apoptosis
MCA14101113 160955 1705
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up