Complement Factor P antibody | 062-260 (10-24)
Mouse anti Human complement factor P antibody, clone 10-24 does not inhibit function of complement factor P.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified Human factor P from human serum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006957 complement activation, alternative pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of Complement Factor P antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Kidney from post streptoccal glomerulonephritis patients
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Hourcade, D.E. (2006) The role of properdin in the assembly of the alternative pathway C3 convertases of complement.
J Biol Chem. 281 (4): 2128-32.
Jelezarova, E. et al. (2000) Interaction of C3b(2)--IgG complexes with complement proteins properdin, factor B and factor H: implications for amplification.
Biochem J. 349 (Pt 1): 217-23.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra