Complement Factor H antibody | OX-24
Mouse anti Human Complement Factor H antibody, clone OX-24 inhibits the binding of factor H to surface bound C3b, and recognizes Factor H in Western blotting procedures.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human complement factor H.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- NS-0 myeloma fused with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of Complement Factor H antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Complement Factor H antibody
Alsenz, J. et al. (1985) Structural and functional analysis of the complement component factor H with the use of different enzymes and monoclonal antibodies to factor H.
Biochem J. 232 (3): 841-50.
Johnson, S.A. et al. (2010) Impact of compound heterozygous complement factor H mutations on development of atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome-A pedigree revisited.
Mol Immunol. 47 (7-8): 1585-91.
Kelly, U. et al. (2010) Heparan Sulfate, Including That in Bruch's Membrane, Inhibits the Complement Alternative Pathway: Implications for Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
J Immunol. 185: 5486-94.
Fontaine, M. et al. (1989) Truncated forms of human complement factor H.
Biochem J. 258 (3): 927-30.
Sim, E. et al. (1983) Monoclonal antibodies against the complement control protein factor H (beta 1 H).
Biosci Rep. 3 (12): 1119-31.
Hamidov, Z. et al. (2011) Reduced expression of desmocollin 2 is an independent prognostic biomarker for shorter patients survival in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
J Clin Pathol. 64 (11): 990-4.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra