Chymotrypsin antibody | CHYMO10-104.5 (4E1)
Variations in the CTRC gene has been associated with susceptibility to hereditary, pancreatitis (PCTT), a disease characterized by pancreatic inflammation and destruction of the parenchyma (Beer et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human pancreatic chymotrypsin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Chymotrypsin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Application Based External Images
Immunohistology - Frozen
Immunohistology - Paraffin
Product Specific References
References for Chymotrypsin antibody
Jimenez, R.E. et al. (1999) Immunohistochemical characterization of pancreatic tumors induced by dimethylbenzanthracene in rats.
Am J Pathol. 154 (4): 1223-9.
Larina, O.et al. (2007) Dynamic regulation of the large exocytotic fusion pore in pancreatic acinar cells.
Mol Biol Cell. 18:3502-11.
Bockman, D.E. et al. (2003) Origin and development of the precursor lesions in experimental pancreatic cancer in rats.
Lab Invest. 83 (6): 853-9.
Li, H. et al. (2009) The Ink4/Arf locus is a barrier for iPS cell reprogramming.
Nature. 460: 1136-9.
Vincent, D.F. et al. (2009) Inactivation of TIF1gamma cooperates with Kras to induce cystic tumors of the pancreas.
PLoS Genet. 5: e1000575.
Behrendorff, N. et al. (2011) Vesicle-associated membrane protein 8 (VAMP8) is a SNARE (soluble N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor attachment protein receptor) selectively required for sequential granule-to-granule fusion.
J Biol Chem. 286 (34): 29627-34.
Guerra, C. et al. (2011) Pancreatitis-induced inflammation contributes to pancreatic cancer by inhibiting oncogene-induced senescence.
Cancer Cell. 19: 728-39.
Kanayama, K. et al. (2016) Cytological findings of an ectopic pancreas of the stomach obtained at endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration, differential diagnosis from acinar cell carcinoma: a case report.
Cytopathology. 27 (5): 379-81.
Vincent DF et al. (2012) Tif1γ suppresses murine pancreatic tumoral transformation by a Smad4-independent pathway.
Am J Pathol. 180 (6): 2214-21.
Kato, Y. et al. (2014) Ectopic tissue consisting of a mixture of glandular gastric, intestinal, and exocrine pancreatic tissue in the forestomach of a rat.
J Toxicol Pathol. 27 (1): 87-90.
Bansal, S. et al.. (2015) Multilocular Pancreatic Acinar Cystadenoma Containing Areas of Multifocal Branch-Duct Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm
J. Pancreas 15 (5): 475-80.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra