CD8 Beta antibody | 2ST8.5H7
Mouse anti Human CD8 Beta
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- CD8 Beta
|Mouse anti Human CD8 beta antibody, clone 2ST8.5H7 recognizes the human CD8 cell surface antigen. The antibody binds to the beta chain, recognizing an epitope that is dependent upon expression of both CD8 alpha and CD8 beta.
CD8 molecules are composed of dimers of either alpha/alpha or alpha/beta polypeptide combinations. Both types of dimer may co-exist at the cell surface. Clone 2ST8.5H7 is also referred to as clone T8/2T8-5H7 and binding is dependent on the expression of the alpha/beta dimer.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.2ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1% bovine serum albumin
- Normal human T lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD8 Beta antibody
Terry, L.A. et al. (1990) Differential expression and regulation of the human CD8 alpha and CD8 beta chains.
Tissue Antigens 35: 82-91.
DiSanto, J.P. et al. (1991) Generation of anti-human CD8 beta-specific antibodies using transfectants expressing mixed-species CD8 heterodimers.
J Immunol Methods. 141 (1): 123-31.
Schmitz, J.E. et al (1998) Expression of the CD8alpha beta-heterodimer on CD8(+) T lymphocytes in peripheral blood lymphocytes of human immunodeficiency virus- and human immunodeficiency virus+ individuals.
Blood. 92: 198-206.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up