CD62E antibody | CL2/6
Filter by Application:FN Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD62E antibody, clone CL2/6 recognizes human CD62E, a member of the selectin family which is expressed on endothelial cells at sites of inflammation.
Mouse anti Human CD62E antibody, clone CL2/6 has been shown to inhibit the binding of human neutrophils to stimulated HUVECS.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||0.5ug/ml||2.0ug/ml|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD62E antibody
Abbassi, O. et al. (1993) E-selectin supports neutrophil rolling in vitro under conditions of flow.
J Clin Invest. 92 (6): 2719-30.
Kishimoto, T.K. et al. (1991) Antibodies against human neutrophil LECAM-1 (LAM-1/Leu-8/DREG-56 antigen) and endothelial cell ELAM-1 inhibit a common CD18-independent adhesion pathway in vitro.
Blood. 78: 805-11.
Marin, C. et al. (2011) Mediterranean diet reduces endothelial damage and improves the regenerative capacity of endothelium.
Am J Clin Nutr. 93: 267-74.
Rius, C. et al. (2010) Trans- but not cis-resveratrol impairs angiotensin-II-mediated vascular inflammation through inhibition of NF-κB activation and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma upregulation.
J Immunol. 185: 3718-27.
Wassmer, S.C. et al. (2011) Vascular endothelial cells cultured from patients with cerebral or uncomplicated malaria exhibit differential reactivity to TNF.
Cell Microbiol. 13: 198-209.
Nieuwland, R. et al. (2000) Cellular origin and procoagulant properties of microparticles in meningococcal sepsis.
Blood. 95: 930-5.
Lo. C. Y. et al. (2013) The use of surface immobilization of P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 on mesenchymal stem cells to facilitate selectin mediated cell tethering and rolling
Biomaterials. 34 (33): 8213-22.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007157 heterophilic cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0002092 positive regulation of receptor internalization
- GO:0002523 leukocyte migration involved in inflammatory response
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005901 caveola
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019722 calcium-mediated signaling
- GO:0030029 actin filament-based process
- GO:0030863 cortical cytoskeleton
- GO:0032496 response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0033691 sialic acid binding
- GO:0034612 response to tumor necrosis factor
- GO:0043274 phospholipase binding
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050727 regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0050901 leukocyte tethering or rolling
- GO:0070492 oligosaccharide binding
- GO:0070555 response to interleukin-1
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up