CD326 antibody | MOC-31
CD326 is expressed on the basolateral membrane of cells by the majority of epithelial tissues, with the exception of adult squamous epithelium and some specific epithelial cell types including hepatocytes and gastric epithelial cells.
CD326 expression has been reported to be a possible marker of early malignancy, with expression being increased in tumour cells, and de novo expression being seen in dysplastic squamous epithelium (Spizzo et al. 2002).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None Present
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005923 tight junction
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0016328 lateral plasma membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD326 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||10ug/ml|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Lung carcinoma
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for CD326 antibody
Souhami, R.L. et al. (1987) Antigens of small-cell lung cancer. First International Workshop.
Lancet. 2 (8554): 325-6.
Ralhan R et al. (2010) Nuclear and cytoplasmic accumulation of Ep-ICD is frequently detected in human epithelial cancers.
PLoS One. 5 (11): e14130.
Ralhan, R. et al. (2010) EpCAM nuclear localization identifies aggressive thyroid cancer and is a marker for poor prognosis.
BMC Cancer. 10: 331.
Dankers, P.Y. et al. (2010) The use of fibrous, supramolecular membranes and human tubular cells for renal epithelial tissue engineering: towards a suitable membrane for a bioartificial kidney.
Macromol Biosci. 10: 1345-54.
Kawashima, R. et al. (2011) EpCAM- and EGFR-targeted selective gene therapy for biliary cancers using Z33-fiber-modified adenovirus.
Int J Cancer. 129: 1244-53.
Assi J et al. (2015) Nuclear Ep-ICD Expression Is a Predictor of Poor Prognosis in "Low Risk" Prostate Adenocarcinomas.
PLoS One. 10 (2): e0107586.
Kunavisarut T et al. (2012) Immunohistochemical analysis based Ep-ICD subcellular localization index (ESLI) is a novel marker for metastatic papillary thyroid microcarcinoma.
BMC Cancer. 12: 523.
He HC et al. (2012) An Ep-ICD based index is a marker of aggressiveness and poor prognosis in thyroid carcinoma.
PLoS One. 7 (9): e42893.
Srivastava G et al. (2014) Nuclear Ep-ICD accumulation predicts aggressive clinical course in early stage breast cancer patients.
BMC Cancer. 14: 726.
Somasundaram, R.T. et al. (2016) Subcellular differential expression of Ep-ICD in oral dysplasia and cancer is associated with disease progression and prognosis.
BMC Cancer. 16: 486.
Winter, M.J. et al. (2003) The epithelial cell adhesion molecule (Ep-CAM) as a morphoregulatory molecule is a tool in surgical pathology.
Am J Pathol. 163 (6): 2139-48.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra