CD279 antibody | 4F12
CD279 is an immunoinhibitory receptor which interacts with its ligands CD274 (PD-L1) and CD273 (PD-L2) to inhibit the activation and proliferation of T and B cells. CD279 is associated with regulating peripheral tolerance of T cells and preventing autoimmunity and autoimmune diseases, including type I diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis (Okazaki et al. 2005).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human CD279 (amino acids 21-167) purified from Escherichia coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse FO myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004725 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD279 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA4624GA detects a band of approximately 32-36 kDa in 293T and U937 cell lysates.
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra