CD279 antibody | 4F12
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human CD279
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD279, clone 4F12 recognizes human CD279, otherwise known as PD-1/PDCD1, a type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the Ig superfamily, which acts as a co-stimulatory molecule and negative regulator of T-cell activation (Patsoukis et al. 2012).
CD279 is an immunoinhibitory receptor which interacts with its ligands CD274 (PD-L1) and CD273 (PD-L2) to inhibit the activation and proliferation of T and B cells. CD279 is associated with regulating peripheral tolerance of T cells and preventing autoimmunity and autoimmune diseases, including type I diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis (Okazaki et al. 2005).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human CD279 (amino acids 21-167) purified from Escherichia coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse FO myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- MCA4624GA detects a band of approximately 32-36 kDa in 293T and U937 cell lysates.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004725 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up