Mouse anti Human CD262 antibody, clone DJR2-4recognises human CD262, also known as Death receptor 5 (DR5) and TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 2 (TRAIL-R2). It is a ~55 kDa member of the TNF receptor superfamily binding tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis inducing ligand (TNFSF10, TRAIL or APO-2L). Once activated, this receptor induces a cascade of caspases resulting in apoptosis. FADD, a death domain containing adaptor protein is required for apoptosis mediated by DR5. DR5 is widely expressed in adult and fetal tissues. Staining may be enhanced with the use of a sensitive, three-layer staining technique.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Extracellular domain of DR5-human IgG1 Fc fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
activation of caspase activity
cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
activation of NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
induction of apoptosis via death domain receptors
activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
caspase activator activity
positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD262 antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra