CD262 antibody | DJR2-4
Mouse anti Human CD262 antibody, clone DJR2-4recognises human CD262, also known as Death receptor 5 (DR5) and TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 2 (TRAIL-R2). It is a ~55 kDa member of the TNF receptor superfamily binding tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis inducing ligand (TNFSF10, TRAIL or APO-2L). Once activated, this receptor induces a cascade of caspases resulting in apoptosis. FADD, a death domain containing adaptor protein is required for apoptosis mediated by DR5. DR5 is widely expressed in adult and fetal tissues. Staining may be enhanced with the use of a sensitive, three-layer staining technique.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Extracellular domain of DR5-human IgG1 Fc fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- O14763 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TNFRSF10B Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007250 activation of NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0008625 induction of apoptosis via death domain receptors
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0008656 caspase activator activity
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0045569 TRAIL binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD262 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||100 Tests||F|