CD253 antibody | 2E5
Mouse anti Human CD253:Low Endotoxin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD253 antibody, clone 2E5 recognizes the 281 amino acid protein termed TNF related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL), also known as Apo2L.
TRAIL is a cytotoxic protein closely related to Fas (CD95), which induces extensive apoptosis in a range of cell types. TRAIL induces apoptosis via the receptors DR4 and DR5. Most normal tissues are resistant to TRAIL induced apoptosis due to their expression of decoy receptors, DcR1 and DcR2, which antagonise TRAIL activity.
TRAIL is expressed by cell lines, activated lymphocytes and on syncytiotrophoblast cells in first trimester pregnancy.
This antibody neutralizes TRAIL activity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant human CD253 (TRAIL) aa 95-281.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.01 EU/ug
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for CD253 antibody
Plasilova, M. et al. (2002) TRAIL (Apo2L) suppresses growth of primary human leukemia and myelodysplasia progenitors.
Leukemia. 16: 67-73.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0006955 immune response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up