CD15 antibody | MCS-1
Mouse anti Human CD15
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD15 antibody, clone MCS-1 recognizes human CD15, otherwise known as Lewis X and stage-specfic embryonic antigen-1 (SSEA-1). The CD15 antigen is itself a terminal trisaccharide, Gal-beta1-4 (Fuc-alpha1-3) GlcNAc (3-FAL), which is found on a variety of glycoproteins and glycolipids. CD15 is predominately expressed by peripheral blood granulocytes and various epithelial tissues. It plays an important role in cell adhesion and has been used as a marker for diagnosis of Hodgkin’s lymphoma.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 20ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD15 antibody
Oxford University Press. (1998) .
Leucocyte Typing IV. p798-810.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up