CD142 antibody | TF9-10H10
Mouse anti Human CD142
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD142 antibody, clone TF9-10H10 recognizes human CD142, also known as Tissue Factor, is the membrane receptor for coagulation factors VII and VIIa and is the cell surface initiator of coagulation. It is the major molecule of this type and is criticial for controlling hemostasis, thrombosis and inflammation.
Mouse anti Human CD142 antibody, clone TF9-10H10 recognizes an epitope within the extracellular domain, epitope locus I. It recognizes both the reduced and native non-reduced human and primate tissue factors. It does not inhibit coagulation or neutralize factor VII binding to CD142.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Primate Rabbit
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
100 mM Mannitol
- Denatured Tissue factor isolated from human brain by the Factor VII affinity method (Guha et al. 1986).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the P3Ag8.653.1myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD142 antibody
Morrissey, J.H. et al. (1988) Monoclonal antibody analysis of purified and cell-associated tissue factor.
Thromb Res. 52 (3): 247-61.
Contrino, J. et al. (1994) In situ characterization of antigenic and functional tissue factor expression in human tumors utilizing monoclonal antibodies and recombinant factor VIIa as probes.
Am J Pathol. 145 (6): 1315-22.
Drake, T.A. et al. (1989) Selective cellular expression of tissue factor in human tissues. Implications for disorders of hemostasis and thrombosis.
Am J Pathol. 134 (5): 1087-97.
Stearns-Kurosawa, D.J. et al. (2006) Sepsis and pathophysiology of anthrax in a nonhuman primate model.
Am J Pathol. 169 (2): 433-44.
Mueller, B.M. et al. (1992) Expression of tissue factor by melanoma cells promotes efficient hematogenous metastasis.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 89 (24): 11832-6.
Agmon-Levin, N. et al. (2011) Vitamin D: an instrumental factor in the anti-phospholipid syndrome by inhibition of tissue factor expression.
Ann Rheum Dis. 70: 145-50.
Ruf, W. et al. (1991) Antibody mapping of tissue factor implicates two different exon-encoded regions in function.
Biochem J. 278 ( Pt 3): 729-33.
- Tissue Factor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0002020 protease binding
- GO:0002541 activation of plasma proteins involved in acute inflammatory response
- GO:0002543 activation of blood coagulation via clotting cascade
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005543 phospholipid binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007598 blood coagulation, extrinsic pathway
- GO:0010641 positive regulation of platelet-derived growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031012 extracellular matrix
- GO:0031233 intrinsic to external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0043498 cell surface binding
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0050927 positive regulation of positive chemotaxis
- GO:0051897 positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
9010-5059155154 155858 159669
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up