CD126 antibody | B-R6
Filter by Application:IF Reset
Mouse anti Human CD126/Il-6R
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD126 antibody, clone B-R6 recognizes human Interleukin-6 receptor subunit alpha, also known as CD126, IL-6R or Membrane glycoprotein 80. Human CD126 is a 468 amino acid single pass type I transmembrane glycoprotein bearing a single Ig-like C2 type domain, two fibronectin type III domains and a single WSXWS motif which may be involved in receptor activation (Daqil et al. 2012).
Mouse anti Human CD126 antibody, clone B-R6 inhibits IL-6 mediated proliferation of XG-1 cells (Lu et al. 1995) and partially blocks binding of IL-6 to its receptor (Fourcin et al. 1994), clone B-R6 recognizes both the soluble and membranous human CD126
Removal of sodium azide is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- CHO cells transfected with cDNA of the IL-6 receptor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cellls from immunised BALB/c (Iffa Credo) mice were fused with the X63/Ag.8653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD126 antibody
Durandy, A. et al. (1994) Role of IL-6 in promoting growth of human EBV-induced B-cell tumors in severe combined immunodeficient mice.
J Immunol. 152 (11): 5361-7.
Lu, Z.Y. et al. (1995) Interleukin-10 is a proliferation factor but not a differentiation factor for human myeloma cells.
Blood. 85 (9): 2521-7.
Horiuchi, S. et al. (2006) Human T-cell leukemia virus type-I Tax induces expression of interleukin-6 receptor (IL-6R): Shedding of soluble IL-6R and activation of STAT3 signaling.
Int J Cancer. 119 (4): 823-30.
Dráber, P. et al. (2007) Preformed STAT3 transducer complexes in human HepG2 cells and rat hepatocytes.
Cell Signal. 19 (11): 2400-12.
McKay, B.R. et al. (2009) Association of interleukin-6 signalling with the muscle stem cell response following muscle-lengthening contractions in humans.
PLoS One. 4: e6027.
Djourabchi, A.B. et al. (2020) Human spermatozoa of male patients with subfertility express the interleukin-6 receptor.
Andrologia. 52 (4): e13511.
- Interleukin-6 Receptor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002384 hepatic immune response
- GO:0002446 neutrophil mediated immunity
- GO:0002548 monocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0002690 positive regulation of leukocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005896 interleukin-6 receptor complex
- GO:0050830 defense response to Gram-positive bacterium
- GO:0050829 defense response to Gram-negative bacterium
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010536 positive regulation of activation of Janus kinase activity
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0032717 negative regulation of interleukin-8 production
- GO:0032722 positive regulation of chemokine production
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032966 negative regulation of collagen biosynthetic process
- GO:0034097 response to cytokine stimulus
- GO:0042517 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045669 positive regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0045768 positive regulation of anti-apoptosis
- GO:0048661 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0070102 interleukin-6-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0070119 ciliary neurotrophic factor binding
- GO:0070120 ciliary neurotrophic factor-mediated signaling pathway
MCA822155513 158310 164116 171101
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up