CD126 antibody | B-R6
Mouse anti Human CD126 antibody, clone B-R6 inhibits IL-6 mediated proliferation of XG-1 cells (Lu et al. 1995) and partially blocks binding of IL-6 to its receptor (Fourcin et al. 1994), clone B-R6 recognizes both the soluble and membranous human CD126
Removal of Sodium azide is recommended prior to use in functional assays. The use of EQU003 for this purpose.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- CHO cells transfected with cDNA of the IL-6 receptor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cellls from immunised BALB/c (Iffa Credo) mice were fused with the X63/Ag.8653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002384 hepatic immune response
- GO:0002446 neutrophil mediated immunity
- GO:0002548 monocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0002690 positive regulation of leukocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005896 interleukin-6 receptor complex
- GO:0050830 defense response to Gram-positive bacterium
- GO:0050829 defense response to Gram-negative bacterium
- GO:0010536 positive regulation of activation of Janus kinase activity
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0032717 negative regulation of interleukin-8 production
- GO:0032722 positive regulation of chemokine production
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032966 negative regulation of collagen biosynthetic process
- GO:0034097 response to cytokine stimulus
- GO:0042517 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045669 positive regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0045768 positive regulation of anti-apoptosis
- GO:0048661 positive regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0070102 interleukin-6-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0070119 ciliary neurotrophic factor binding
- GO:0070120 ciliary neurotrophic factor-mediated signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD126 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for CD126 antibody
Durandy, A. et al. (1994) Role of IL-6 in promoting growth of human EBV-induced B-cell tumors in severe combined immunodeficient mice.
J Immunol. 152 (11): 5361-7.
Lu, Z.Y. et al. (1995) Interleukin-10 is a proliferation factor but not a differentiation factor for human myeloma cells.
Blood. 85 (9): 2521-7.
Horiuchi, S. et al. (2006) Human T-cell leukemia virus type-I Tax induces expression of interleukin-6 receptor (IL-6R): Shedding of soluble IL-6R and activation of STAT3 signaling.
Int J Cancer. 119 (4): 823-30.
McKay, B.R. et al. (2009) Association of interleukin-6 signalling with the muscle stem cell response following muscle-lengthening contractions in humans.
PLoS One. 4: e6027.