CD122 antibody | TU27
Mouse anti Human CD122
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD122 recognizes CD122 also known as IL-2 receptor beta chain. CD122 is a 70-75 kDa transmembrane protein and member of of the Ig superfamily. CD122 is primarily expressed by NK cells and but also by certain subsets of T cells. CD122 dimerises with either CD132 or CD25 to form IL-2 receptors. Activation of the IL-2 receptor induces signaling within MAPK, PI3K and JAK-STAT pathways.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- TL-Mor cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the murine SP2/0-Ag14 non-secreting myeloma.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10 μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Takeshita, T. et al. (1989) Monoclonal antibody defining a molecule possibly identical to the p75 subunit of interleukin 2 receptor.
J Exp Med. 169 (4): 1323-32.
References for CD122 antibody
Phillips, J.H. et al. (1989) Activation of natural killer cells via the p75 interleukin 2 receptor.
J Exp Med. 170 (1): 291-6.
Yagita, H. et al. (1989) Activation of peripheral blood T cells via the p75 interleukin 2 receptor.
J Exp Med. 170 (4): 1445-50.
Suzuki, J. et al. (1989) IL-2 receptor subunit, p75: direct demonstration of its IL-2 binding ability by using a novel monoclonal antibody.
Int Immunol. 1 (4): 373-7.
Espinoza-delgado, I. et al. (1990) Expression and role of p75 interleukin 2 receptor on human monocytes.
J Exp Med. 171 (5): 1821-6.
Starkey, P.M. (1991) Expression on cells of early human pregnancy decidua, of the p75, IL-2 and p145, IL-4 receptor proteins.
Immunology. 73 (1): 64-70.
Trentin, L. et al. (1992) Expression and functional role of the p75 interleukin 2 receptor chain on leukemic hairy cells.
Cancer Res. 52 (19): 5223-8.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004911 interleukin-2 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045885 positive regulation of survival gene product expression
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up