CD121a antibody | 35730 (49/20)
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <5% Trehalose
- Recombinant peptide corresponding to the extracellular domain of human CD121a expressed in insect cell line Sf21.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Sims, J. et al. (1989) Cloning the interleukin 1 receptor from human T cells.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 86: 8946-50.
Slack, J. et al. (2000) Identification of two major sites in the type I interleukin-1 receptor cytoplasmic region responsible for coupling to pro-inflammatory signaling pathways.
J Biol Chem. 275:4670-8.
- Interleukin 1 Receptor Type 1
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004909 interleukin-1, Type I, activating receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005161 platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0070498 interleukin-1-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0070555 response to interleukin-1
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up