CD120b antibody | 22221 (2/220)
Mouse anti Human CD120b
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- 22221 (2/220)
|Mouse anti Human CD120b antibody, clone 22221 (2/220) Reacts with recombinant and native human soluble TNF RII. This antibody neutralizes the biological effect of rhTNF RII, but not rhTNF RI.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- E. coli-derived recombinant peptide corresponding to amino acids 23 to 257 of human CD120b
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 EU/ug
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||15||25 µg/ml|
|Western Blotting 1||1.0||2.0 µg/ml|
- 1Using the concentration stated the detection limit is 10 ng/lane (reducing conditions)
- Using the concentrations stated the detection limit is 5 ng/well
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005031 tumor necrosis factor receptor activity
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
0100-0288161866 164896 170922
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up