CD120b antibody | 22221 (2/220)
Mouse anti Human CD120b antibody, clone 22221 (2/220) Reacts with recombinant and native human soluble TNF RII. This antibody neutralizes the biological effect of rhTNF RII, but not rhTNF RI.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- E. coli-derived recombinant peptide corresponding to amino acids 23 to 257 of human CD120b
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Endotoxin Level
- <0.1 EU per 1 µg of the antibody, as determined by the LAL method.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P20333 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TNFRSF1B Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005031 tumor necrosis factor receptor activity
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD120b antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||15||25 µg/ml|
|Western Blotting 1||1.0||2.0 µg/ml|
- 1Using the concentration stated the detection limit is 10 ng/lane (reducing conditions)
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Using the concentrations stated the detection limit is 5 ng/well
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)