CD11c antibody | CBR-p150/4G1
CD11c combines with the CD18 beta chain (ITGB2) to form the leukocyte specific integrin CR4, acts as a mediator of leukocyte adherence to endothelium, and binds to the ligands CD54 (ICAM1), iC3b and fibrinogen.
Mouse anti Human CD11c antibody, clone CBR-p150/4G1 inhibits the binding of CD11c to endothelial cells. Mouse anti Human CD11c antibody, clone CBR-p150/4G1 does not recognize CD11a, CD11b or CD18.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant human CD11c.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD11c antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||5||10ug/ml|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control||MCA929||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for CD11c antibody
Schack, L. et al. (2009) Osteopontin enhances phagocytosis through a novel osteopontin receptor, the alphaXbeta2 integrin.
J Immunol. 182: 6943-50.
Corbi, A.L. et al. (1990) Genomic structure of an integrin alpha subunit, the leukocyte p150,95 molecule.
J Biol Chem. 265 (5): 2782-8.