CD11c antibody | CBR-p150/4G1
Mouse anti Human CD11c:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD11c antibody, clone CBR-p150/4G1 specifically recognizes human CD11c, otherwise known as integrin alpha X chain and leukocyte adhesion receptor p150,95, a ~150 kDa type I transmembrane protein and member of the integrin alpha chain family, expressed by monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes and NK cells, and is a marker for hairy cell leukaemia cells.
CD11c combines with the CD18 beta chain (ITGB2) to form the leukocyte specific integrin CR4, acts as a mediator of leukocyte adherence to endothelium, and binds to the ligands CD54 (ICAM1), iC3b and fibrinogen.
Mouse anti Human CD11c antibody, clone CBR-p150/4G1 inhibits the binding of CD11c to endothelial cells. Mouse anti Human CD11c antibody, clone CBR-p150/4G1 does not recognize CD11a, CD11b or CD18.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant human CD11c.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||5||10ug/ml|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control||MCA929||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG2a Negative Control|
References for CD11c antibody
Schack, L. et al. (2009) Osteopontin enhances phagocytosis through a novel osteopontin receptor, the alphaXbeta2 integrin.
J Immunol. 182: 6943-50.
Corbi, A.L. et al. (1990) Genomic structure of an integrin alpha subunit, the leukocyte p150,95 molecule.
J Biol Chem. 265 (5): 2782-8.
- Integrin Alpha X Chain
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up