CD106 antibody | 1.G11B1
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD106 antibody, clone 1.G11B1 recognizes human VCAM-1, a ~110 kDa molecule whose ligand is VLA4. The antigen is expressed on activated endothelial cells and on some tissue macrophages, bone marrow fibroblasts and myoblasts.
Mouse anti Human CD106 antibody, clone 1.G11B1 inhibits cellular adhesion mediated by VCAM-1 (Patel 1998).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Pig Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 700 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®700 702 723
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
References for CD106 antibody
Thornhill, M.H. et al. (1991) Tumor necrosis factor combines with IL-4 or IFN-gamma to selectively enhance endothelial cell adhesiveness for T cells. The contribution of vascular cell adhesion molecule-1-dependent and -independent binding mechanisms.
J Immunol. 146 (2): 592-8.
Rosenman, S.J. et al. (1995) Cytokine-induced expression of vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1) by astrocytes and astrocytoma cell lines.
J Immunol. 154 (4): 1888-99.
Peterson, M.D. et al. (2005) Monocyte-induced endothelial calcium signaling mediates early xenogeneic endothelial activation.
Am J Transplant 5 (2): 237-47.
Reparon-Schuijt, C.C. et al. (2000) Regulation of synovial B cell survival in rheumatoid arthritis by vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 (CD106) expressed on fibroblast-like synoviocytes.
Arthritis Rheum. 43 (5): 1115-21.
Faure, J.P. et al. (2002) Polyethylene glycol reduces early and long-term cold ischemia-reperfusion and renal medulla injury.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 302 (3): 861-70.
Ruschulte, H. et al. (2011) Adrenoceptor stimulation does not affect ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 expression in vitro.
BMC Res Notes. 4: 40.
Old, E.A. et al. (2014) Monocytes expressing CX3CR1 orchestrate the development of vincristine-induced pain.
J Clin Invest. 124 (5): 2023-36.
Cabeza, N. et al. (2004) Surface expression of collagen receptor Fc receptor-gamma/glycoprotein VI is enhanced on platelets in type 2 diabetes and mediates release of CD40 ligand and activation of endothelial cells.
Diabetes 53: 2117-21.
View The Latest Product References
Corvaisier, M. et al. (2005) V gamma 9V delta 2 T cell response to colon carcinoma cells.
J Immunol. 175: 5481-8.
Dunoyer-Geindre, S. et al. (2004) Aspirin inhibits endothelial cell activation induced by antiphospholipid antibodies.
J Thromb Haemost. 2: 1176-81.
Hauet, T. et al. (2002) Polyethylene glycol reduces the inflammatory injury due to cold ischemia/reperfusion in autotransplanted pig kidneys.
Kidney Int. 62: 654-67.
Kindle, L. et al. (2005) Human microvascular endothelial cell activation by IL-1 and TNF-alpha stimulates the adhesion and transendothelial migration of circulating human CD14+ monocytes that develop with RANKL into functional osteoclasts.
J Bone Miner Res. 21: 193-206.
Kahler, C.M. (2007) Peripheral infusion of rat bone marrow derived endothelial progenitor cells leads to homing in acute lung injury.
Respir Res. 8: 50.
Norling, L.V. et al. (2008) Inhibitory control of endothelial galectin-1 on in vitro and in vivo lymphocyte trafficking.
FASEB J. 22: 682-90.
Colleselli, D. et al (2006) Inhibition of cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 affects endothelial progenitor cell proliferation.
Exp Cell Res. 312: 2933-41.
Hayashida, K. et al. (2000) Rheumatoid arthritis synovial stromal cells inhibit apoptosis and up-regulate Bcl-xL expression by B cells in a CD49/CD29-CD106-dependent mechanism.
J Immunol. 164: 1110-6.
Ali, S. et al. (2000) Intercellular cell adhesion molecule-1, vascular cell adhesion molecule-1, and regulated on activation normal T cell expressed and secreted are expressed by human breast carcinoma cells and support eosinophil adhesion and activation.
Am J Pathol. 157: 313-21.
Pelletier M, Girard D. (2005) Interleukin-15 increases neutrophil adhesion onto human respiratory epithelial A549 cells and attracts neutrophils in vivo.
Clin Exp Immunol. 141: 315-25.
Murphy, A.J. et al. (2013) Anti-inflammatory functions of apolipoprotein a-I and high-density lipoprotein are preserved in trimeric apolipoprotein a-I.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 344: 41-9.
Chadderdon, S.M. et al. (2014) Proinflammatory endothelial activation detected by molecular imaging in obese nonhuman primates coincides with onset of insulin resistance and progressively increases with duration of insulin resistance.
Circulation. 129 (4): 471-8.
Zhang, J. et al. (2016) Bone mesenchymal stem cells differentiate into myofibroblasts in the tumor microenvironment.
Oncol Lett. 12 (1): 644-50.
Lim, J.L. et al. (2016) Protective effects of monomethyl fumarate at the inflamed blood-brain barrier.
Microvasc Res. 105: 61-9.
Holzwarth, C. et al. (2010) Low physiologic oxygen tensions reduce proliferation and differentiation of human multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells.
BMC Cell Biol. 11: 11.
Schmidt, M. et al. (2016) Methods to Investigate the Role of Toll-Like Receptors in Allergic Contact Dermatitis.
Methods Mol Biol. 1390: 319-40.
May, R.D. et al. (2012) Preclinical development of CAT-354, an IL-13 neutralizing antibody, for the treatment of severe uncontrolled asthma.
Br J Pharmacol. 166 (1): 177-93.
Kohs, T.C.L. et al. (2022) Ibrutinib Inhibits BMX-Dependent Endothelial VCAM-1 Expression In Vitro and Pro-Atherosclerotic Endothelial Activation and Platelet Adhesion In Vivo..
Cell Mol Bioeng. 18 Apr [Epub ahead of print].
Al-Qaissi, A. et al. (2019) The CD105:CD106 microparticle ratio is CD106 dominant in polycystic ovary syndrome compared to type 2 diabetes and healthy subjects.
Endocrine. 66 (2): 220-225.
Hara, H. et al. (2021) Stable expression of the human thrombomodulin transgene in pig endothelial cells is associated with a reduction in the inflammatory response.
Cytokine. 148: 155580.
Lauranzano, E. et al. (2019) A Microfluidic Human Model of Blood-Brain Barrier Employing Primary Human Astrocytes.
Adv Biosyst. 3 (7): e1800335.
Kong, D.H. et al. (2018) Emerging Roles of Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 (VCAM-1) in Immunological Disorders and Cancer.
Int J Mol Sci. 19 (4): 1057.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007157 heterophilic cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005902 microvillus
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0022614 membrane to membrane docking
- GO:0030175 filopodium
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0042102 positive regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045177 apical part of cell
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
- GO:0050901 leukocyte tethering or rolling
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up