CD103 antibody | LF61
Mouse anti Human CD103
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD103 antibody, clone LF61 recognizes the human CD103 cell surface antigen, a glycoprotein expressed by approximately 1% of peripheral blood lymphocytes, activated T lymphocytes and by hairy cell leukemia cells. The antigen is also expressed by intraepithelial lymphocytes. It has recently been shown to be identical to the alpha E integrin.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Hairy cell leukemia cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
Flenghi, L. et al. (1990) LF61: a new monoclonal antibody directed against a trimeric molecule (150 kDa, 125 kDa, 105 kDa) associated with hairy cell leukaemia.
Br J Haematol. 76 (4): 451-9.
References for CD103 antibody
Falini, B. et al. (1990) Selection of a panel of monoclonal antibodies for monitoring residual disease in peripheral blood and bone marrow of interferon-treated hairy cell leukaemia patients.
Br J Haematol. 76 (4): 460-8.
Ling, K.L. et al. (2007) Modulation of CD103 expression on human colon carcinoma-specific CTL.
J Immunol. 178: 2908-15.
Hadley, G.A. et al. (2001) CD103+ CTL accumulate within the graft epithelium during clinical renal allograft rejection.
Transplantation. 72 (9): 1548-55.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up