CD10 antibody | 56C6
Mutations in the MME gene (encoding CD10) are involved in the development of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease 2T (CMT2T), a disorder of the peripheral nervous system, demonstrating progerssive peripheral muscle weakness and atrophy (Higuchi et al. 2016). Mutations of the MME gene can also lead to Spinocerebellar ataxia 43 (SCA43) characterized by a progressive loss of gait coordination along with hand, speech and eye coordination. Degeneration of the cerebellum, with variable involvement of the brain stem and spinal cord are apparent in this slow progressive autosomal dominant form of the disease (Depondt et al. 2016).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant human CD10.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse p3-NS1-Ag4-1 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004222 metalloendopeptidase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD10 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/80|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/80|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Tonsil, Intestine or kidney
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CD10 antibody
Angelin-Duclos, C. et al. (2000) Commitment of B lymphocytes to a plasma cell fate is associated with Blimp-1 expression in vivo.
J Immunol. 165 (10): 5462-71.
Carvounis, E.E. et al. (2003) Undifferentiated carcinoma with osteoclast-like giant cells of the pancreas.
Int J Gastrointest Cancer. 33: 103-6.
Scholzen, T.E. et al. (2007) Terminating the stress: peripheral peptidolysis of proopiomelanocortin-derived regulatory hormones by the dermal microvascular endothelial cell extracellular peptidases neprilysin and angiotensin-converting enzyme.
Endocrinology. 148: 2793-805.
de Moraes Schenka, N.G. et al. (2007) Use of p63 and CD10 in the differential diagnosis of papillary neoplasms of the breast.
Breast J. 14: 68-75.
Matsumoto, T. et al. (2005) Increase of bone marrow-derived secretory lineage epithelial cells during regeneration in the human intestine.
Gastroenterology. 128: 1851-67.
Rasini, V. et al. (2013) Mesenchymal stromal/stem cells markers in the human bone marrow.
Cytotherapy. 15 (3): 292-306.
Nishimoto-Kakiuchi, A. et al. (2016) Characteristics of histologically confirmed endometriosis in cynomolgus monkeys.
Hum Reprod. 31 (10): 2352-9.
Tasaki K et al. (2007) CD5-positive mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphoma of ocular adnexal origin: usefulness of fluorescence in situ hybridization for distinction between mantle cell lymphoma and MALT lymphoma.
Pathol Int. 57 (2): 101-7.
Mizowaki, T. et al. (2015) STAT3 activation is associated with cerebrospinal fluid interleukin-10 (IL-10) in primary central nervous system diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
J Neurooncol. 124 (2): 165-74.
Ince, T.A. et al. (2007) Transformation of different human breast epithelial cell types leads to distinct tumor phenotypes.
Cancer Cell. 12 (2): 160-70.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra