CCL14 antibody | B12-1D8
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human CCL14
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CCL14 antibody, clone B12-1D8, recognizes C-C motif chemokine 14, also known as HCC1 and NCC-2. CCL14 is a CC-type chemokine which is constitutively expressed in many tissues (Gu et al. 2020), and present at very high concentrations in normal human plasma (Savino et al. 2009). This chemokine is involved with activation of immune cells, promoting chemotaxis of monocytes, eosinophils, and T lymphoblasts. CCL14 is involved with pathogenesis of allergic airway inflammation and some cancers. It has been identified as a prognostic biomarker in hepatocellular carcinoma, where it modules the cell cycle and promotes apoptosis (Zhu et al. 2019).
This purified Mouse anti Human CCL14 antibody, clone B12-1D8 (MCA6178GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human CCL14 antibody, clone B02-1G7 (MCA6179B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human CCL14 (Thr20-Asn93)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up