C9 antibody | 002-94.8.8
Mouse anti Human C9 antibody, clone 002-94.8.8 does not recognise MAC.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human C9.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005579 membrane attack complex
- GO:0006957 complement activation, alternative pathway
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0019835 cytolysis
- GO:0019836 hemolysis by symbiont of host erythrocytes
- For research purposes only
Applications of C9 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for C9 antibody
Huang, Y. et al. (2006) Defining the CD59-C9 binding interaction.
J Biol Chem. 281 (37): 27398-404.