C3b antibody | H11
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human C3b antibody, clone H11 recognizes human C3b, part of the complement system. C3 is cleaved by C3-convertase creating C3a and C3b, which binds to the surface of pathogens leading to their destruction by phagocytic cells. Mouse anti Human C3b antibody, clone H11 recognizes a determinant present on native (circulating) C3 and on the fragments C3b and C3c. The antibody is directed to a determinant present on the betachain of the C3 molecule (Western blot). It does not react with the anaphylatoxin C3a or the fragment C3d and does not inhibit the haemolytic function of C3.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Gentle mixing of the vial following reconstitution is recommended.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide, 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
These concentrations relate to the reconstituted product.
- Human C3b.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 50 ug/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
After reconstitution it is recommended to aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/10|
Wörner, I. et al. (1989) Localization and functional charaterization of epitopes on α and β-chains of C3
Complement Inflamm: Abstracts Xlllth International Complement Workshop 6: 416.
References for C3b antibody
- Complement Component 3b
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0004866 endopeptidase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006957 complement activation, alternative pathway
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0010575 positive regulation vascular endothelial growth factor production
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up