BLTR antibody | 202/7B1
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
|Mouse anti Human BLTR antibody, clone 202/7B1 recognizes Human leukotriene B4 receptor, also known as BLTR, Chemoattractant receptor-like 1, G-protein coupled receptor 16 or P2Y purinoceptor 7. BLTR is a 353 ~40 kDa multipass transmembrane glycoprotein
BLTR is expressed by peripheral blood granulocytes and is important in the pro-inflammatory response.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA2108GA: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA2108: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Pack Size: 0.1 mg
0.09% Sodium AzidePack Size: 0.2 mg0.09% sodium azide.
- Carrier Free
- HeLa cell transfectants expressing human BLTR.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||1/100 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
1/50 Pack Size: 0.2 mg
|1/200 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
1/100 Pack Size: 0.2 mg
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
References for BLTR antibody
Pettersson, A. et al. (2000) First-generation monoclonal antibodies identifying the human leukotriene B(4) receptor-1.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 279 (2): 520-5.
Costa, M.F. et al. (2010) Leukotriene B4 mediates gammadelta T lymphocyte migration in response to diverse stimuli.
J Leukoc Biol. 87: 323-32.
Islam, S.A. et al. (2006) The leukotriene B4 lipid chemoattractant receptor BLT1 defines antigen-primed T cells in humans.
Blood. 107: 444-53.
Medoff, B.D. et al. (2005) BLT1-mediated T cell trafficking is critical for rejection and obliterative bronchiolitis after lung transplantation.
J Exp Med. 202: 97-110.
Serezani, C.H. et al. (2009) FcgammaRI ligation leads to a complex with BLT1 in lipid rafts that enhances rat lung macrophage antimicrobial functions.
Blood. 114: 3316-24.
Heller, E.A. et al. (2005) Inhibition of atherogenesis in BLT1-deficient mice reveals a role for LTB4 and BLT1 in smooth muscle cell recruitment.
Circulation. 112: 578-86.
Thomas, S.Y. et al. (2007) Multiple chemokine receptors, including CCR6 and CXCR3, regulate antigen-induced T cell homing to the human asthmatic airway.
J Immunol. 179: 1901-12.
Sabirsh, A. et al. (2005) Fluorescent leukotriene B4: potential applications.
J Lipid Res. 46: 1339-46.
View The Latest Product References
Loell, I. et al. (2012) Activated LTB4 pathway in muscle tissue of patients with polymyositis or dermatomyositis.
Ann Rheum Dis. 72: 293-9.
Wang, L. et al. (2012) BLT1-Dependent Alveolar Recruitment of CD4+CD25+ Foxp3+ Regulatory T Cells is Important for Resolution of Acute Lung Injury.
Am J Respir Crit Care Med.186: 989-98.
Laarman, A.J. et al. (2012) Staphylococcus aureus Staphopain A inhibits CXCR2-dependent neutrophil activation and chemotaxis.
EMBO J. 31: 3607-19.
Dixit, N. et al. (2014) Leukotriene B4 activates intracellular calcium and augments human osteoclastogenesis.
Arthritis Res Ther. 16: 496.
Sezin, T. et al. (2019) Dual inhibition of complement factor 5 and leukotriene B4 synergistically suppresses murine pemphigoid disease.
JCI Insight. 4 (15)Aug 08 [Epub ahead of print].
Askarian, F. et al. (2021) The lytic polysaccharide monooxygenase CbpD promotes Pseudomonas aeruginosa. virulence in systemic infection.
Nat Commun. 12 (1): 1230.
Williams, K.M. et al. (2022) Prospective Phase II Trial of Montelukast to Treat Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome after Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation and Investigation into Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Pathogenesis.
Transplant Cell Ther. S2666-6367(22)00049-5.
- Leukotriene B4 Receptor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0006936 muscle contraction
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007200 activation of phospholipase C activity by G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway coupled to IP3 second messenger
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up