Atrial Natriuretic Peptide antibody | 23/1
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to part of the native molecule conjugated to bovine serum albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0006182 cGMP biosynthetic process
- GO:0007168 receptor guanylyl cyclase signaling pathway
- GO:0008217 regulation of blood pressure
- GO:0050880 regulation of blood vessel size
- For research purposes only
Applications of Atrial Natriuretic Peptide antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Competitive radioimmunoassay (clinical measurement of circulating ANP levels, possibly in conjunction with cyclic GMP). Liquid phase assay without plasma extraction.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Atrial Natriuretic Peptide antibody
Shan, X. et al. (2008) Apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 attenuates atrial natriuretic peptide secretion.
Biochemistry. 47: 10041-8.
Chen, J.H. et al. (2012) Pathophysiology of sudden cardiac death as demonstrated by molecular pathology of natriuretic peptides in the myocardium.
Forensic Sci Int. 223 (1-3): 342-8.