Atrial Natriuretic Peptide antibody | 23/1
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to part of the native molecule conjugated to bovine serum albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0006182 cGMP biosynthetic process
- GO:0007168 receptor guanylyl cyclase signaling pathway
- GO:0008217 regulation of blood pressure
- GO:0050880 regulation of blood vessel size
- For research purposes only
Applications of Atrial Natriuretic Peptide antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Competitive radioimmunoassay (clinical measurement of circulating ANP levels, possibly in conjunction with cyclic GMP). Liquid phase assay without plasma extraction.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Atrial Natriuretic Peptide antibody
Shan, X. et al. (2008) Apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 attenuates atrial natriuretic peptide secretion.
Biochemistry. 47: 10041-8.
Chen, J.H. et al. (2012) Pathophysiology of sudden cardiac death as demonstrated by molecular pathology of natriuretic peptides in the myocardium.
Forensic Sci Int. 223 (1-3): 342-8.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra