Atrial Natriuretic Peptide antibody | 23/1
|Mouse anti Human Atrial Natriuretic Peptide antibody, clone 23/1 Recognizes noth the whole human atrial natriuretic peptide and the c terminal fragment (amino acids 4-28). ANP is formed by the cleavage of the holo Natriuretic peptides A by CORIN to release functionally active ANP.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to part of the native molecule conjugated to bovine serum albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Competitive radioimmunoassay (clinical measurement of circulating ANP levels, possibly in conjunction with cyclic GMP). Liquid phase assay without plasma extraction.
References for Atrial Natriuretic Peptide antibody
Shan, X. et al. (2008) Apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 attenuates atrial natriuretic peptide secretion.
Biochemistry. 47: 10041-8.
Chen, J.H. et al. (2012) Pathophysiology of sudden cardiac death as demonstrated by molecular pathology of natriuretic peptides in the myocardium.
Forensic Sci Int. 223 (1-3): 342-8.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0006182 cGMP biosynthetic process
- GO:0007168 receptor guanylyl cyclase signaling pathway
- GO:0008217 regulation of blood pressure
- GO:0050880 regulation of blood vessel size
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up