Apolipoprotein H antibody | ID2
Filter by Application:P Reset
Mouse anti Human Apolipoprotein H
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Apolipoprotein H
|Mouse anti Human apolipoprotein H antibody, clone ID2 recognizes the human Apolipoprotein H molecule, also known as beta 2 glycoprotein 1, APC inhibitor, activated protein C-binding protein or anticardiolipin cofactor. Apolipoprotein H is expressed by placental trophoblast cells at high levels. Although the normal physiological role is not known, the protein appears to act as a co-factor for the binding of autoantibodies to phospholipids to trophoblasts, a process involved in the pathogenesis of recurrent miscarriage and thrombotic tendencies due to antiphospholipid syndrome.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue culture supernatant - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- < 0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human placenta
References for Apolipoprotein H antibody
Mak, I.Y. et al. (2002) Regulated expression of signal transducer and activator of transcription, Stat5, and its enhancement of PRL expression in human endometrial stromal cells in vitro.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 87 (6): 2581-8.
Vlachoyiannopoulos, P.G. et al. (2004) Anti-CD40 antibodies in antiphospholipid syndrome and systemic lupus erythematosus.
Thromb Haemost. 92: 1303-11.
Lopez, D. et al. (2004) Oxidized low-density lipoprotein/beta2-glycoprotein I complexes and autoantibodies to oxLig-1/beta2-glycoprotein I in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and antiphospholipid syndrome.
Am J Clin Pathol. 121 (3): 426-36.
Goonetilleke, U.R. et al. (2012) Death is associated with complement C3 depletion in cerebrospinal fluid of patients with pneumococcal meningitis.
mBio. 3 (2)Mar 13 [Epub ahead of print].
Chamley, L.W. et al. (2001) Is interleukin-3 important in antiphospholipid antibody-mediated pregnancy failure?
Fertil Steril. 76 (4): 700-6.
- Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001937 negative regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0005543 phospholipid binding
- GO:0006641 triglyceride metabolic process
- GO:0007597 blood coagulation, intrinsic pathway
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010596 negative regulation of endothelial cell migration
- GO:0016525 negative regulation of angiogenesis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030195 negative regulation of blood coagulation
- GO:0031639 plasminogen activation
- GO:0033033 negative regulation of myeloid cell apoptosis
- GO:0034197 triglyceride transport
- GO:0034361 very-low-density lipoprotein particle
- GO:0034364 high-density lipoprotein particle
- GO:0034392 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell apoptosis
- GO:0042627 chylomicron
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- GO:0051006 positive regulation of lipoprotein lipase activity
- GO:0051918 negative regulation of fibrinolysis
- GO:0060230 lipoprotein lipase activator activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up