Alpha 2 Macroglobulin antibody | F1-P1C11#3 (2N1/10)
Mouse anti Human alpha 2 Macroglobulin antibody, clone F1-P1C11#3 (2N1/10) recognizes alpha 2-macroglobulin, a tetrameric glycoprotein of 720 kDa which functions as a proteinase inhibitor.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by DEAE-chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified alpha-2 macroglobulin from human plasma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01023 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- A2M Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001869 negative regulation of complement activation, lectin pathway
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004867 serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005096 GTPase activator activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0007597 blood coagulation, intrinsic pathway
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0019959 interleukin-8 binding
- GO:0019966 interleukin-1 binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043120 tumor necrosis factor binding
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alpha 2 Macroglobulin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)