Alkaline Phosphatase antibody | BGN/03/661
Mouse anti Human Alkaline Phosphatase
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Alkaline Phosphatase
|Mouse anti Human Alkaline Phosphatase antibody, clone BGN/03/661 recognizes human alkaline phosphatase, a hydrolase enzyme most active at alkaline pH.
Mouse anti Human Alkaline Phosphatase antibody, clone BGN/03/661 detects the tissue specific isotypes, BAP, PLAP and IAP (bone, placental and intestinal alkaline phosphatase), but may react with other alkaline phosphatases.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Alkaline phosphatase from human bone.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Western Blotting
- In immunoblotting 0300-0559 stains a band of BAP at approximately 70 kDa.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up