Mouse anti Guinea Pig MHC class II polymorphic antibody, clone CI-13.1 recognizes the MHC Class II epitope present on strain 13, but not strain 2 guinea pig cells. The antigen is also found in outbred Hartley guinea pigs.
- Target Species
- Guinea Pig
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- 0.22 micron filtered Tissue Culture Supernatant
- Preservative Stabilisers
|1%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Guinea pig peritoneal T-cells.
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of MHC Class II Polymorphic antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for MHC Class II Polymorphic antibody
Tan, B.T. et al. (1985) Production of monoclonal antibodies defining guinea pig T-cell surface markers and a strain 13 Ia-like antigen: the value of immunohistological screening.
Hybridoma. 4 (2): 115-24.
Liversidge, J. & Forrester, J.V. (1988) Experimental autoimmune uveitis (EAU): immunophenotypic analysis of inflammatory cells in chorio retinal lesions.
Curr Eye Res. 7 (12): 1231-41.
Shang, S. et al. (2011) Activities of TMC207, rifampin, and pyrazinamide against Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection in guinea pigs.
Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 55 (1): 124-31.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra