Caldesmon antibody | 2B5
|Mouse anti Duck caldesmon antibody, clone 2B5 reacts with the high molecular mass (120-150 kDa) and lower molecular mass (71-80 kDa) forms of caldesmon, an actin interacting and calmodulin binding protein found in smooth muscle and other cell types.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Chicken
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Duck gizzard caldesmon (heavy type)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up