Neisseria gonorrhoeae MOMP antibody | 386/418
Mouse anti Neisseria gonorrhoeae MOMP 30 kDa antibody, clone 386/418 reacts with the 30-31.5 kDa major outer membrane protein (MOMP) of Neisseria gonorrhoeae a gram-negative diplococcus known to be the causative agent of sexually transmitted gonorrhoea.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to Neisseria gonorrhoeae MOMP was raised by repeated immunisation of mice with MOMP from mixtures of deoxycholate-treated N. gonorrhoeae strains. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Major outer membrane proteins (MOMP) from a mixture of detergent-treated Neisseria gonorrhoeae strains: SB587, SB2262, SB2265 & SB2275.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Neisseria gonorrhoeae MOMP antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)