Neisseria gonorrhoeae MOMP antibody | 386/418
|Mouse anti Neisseria gonorrhoeae MOMP 30 kDa antibody, clone 386/418 reacts with the 30-31.5 kDa major outer membrane protein (MOMP) of Neisseria gonorrhoeae a gram-negative diplococcus known to be the causative agent of sexually transmitted gonorrhoea.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to Neisseria gonorrhoeae MOMP was raised by repeated immunisation of mice with MOMP from mixtures of deoxycholate-treated N. gonorrhoeae strains. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography on protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Major outer membrane proteins (MOMP) from a mixture of detergent-treated Neisseria gonorrhoeae strains: SB587, SB2262, SB2265 & SB2275.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bacterial Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up