Maltose Binding Protein antibody | R29
|Mouse anti Maltose Binding Protein antibody, clone R29 recognizes maltose binding protein (MBP). The antibody is useful in recognising proteins expressed with an MBP tag.
Mouse anti Maltose Binding Protein antibody, clone R29 is reported as being suitable for western blotting (Ahn et al. 2004).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant maltose binding protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Maltose Binding Protein antibody
Ahn, J. et al. (2004) Systematic identification of hepatocellular proteins interacting with NS5A of the hepatitis C virus.
J Biochem Mol Biol. 37: 741-8.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bacterial Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up