Edwardsiella Tarda antibody | 236/128
E. tarda is a member of the family Enterobactericeae associated with freshwater ecosystems and is a causitive agent of gastoenteritis, wound infections and death due to septicaemia. It is thought that the pathogenicity of this bacteria is due to it's ability to resist phagocytic killing by the host defences. Replication of E. tarda in murine macrophages is dependant on the type III secretion system and induces an anti-apoptotic effect by up-regulating anti-apoptotic NF-kB target genes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native Edwardsiella tarda preparation.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Edwardsiella Tarda antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Edwardsiella Tarda antibody
Hong, S.R. et al. (2009) Development of QCM biosensor to detect a marine derived pathogenic bacteria Edwardsiella tarda using a novel immobilisation method.
Biosens Bioelectron. 24: 1635-40.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra