Cholera Toxin antibody | 2/63
No reactivity was observed with other species tested including various E. coli serotypes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Vibrio cholerae
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- GO Terms
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0006471 protein ADP-ribosylation
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- GO:0020002 host cell plasma membrane
- GO:0031640 killing of cells of other organism
- GO:0046812 host cell surface binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cholera Toxin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Cholera Toxin antibody
Zhao, H. et al. (2012) Large Membrane Domains in Hair Bundles Specify Spatially Constricted Radixin Activation
J. Neurosci32: 4600-9.
Mahler, S.V. et al. (2012) Fos Activation of Selective Afferents to Ventral Tegmental Area during Cue-Induced Reinstatement of Cocaine Seeking in Rats.
J Neurosci. 32: 13309-25.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra