Anthrax antibody | C3
Mouse anti Anthrax Protective Antigen antibody, clone C3 does not cross-react with the Lethal Factor of Bacillus anthracis, Yersinia pestis, Francisella tularensis or Toxoplasma gondii. The antibody recognizes both the 83kDa and 63kDa truncated form of PA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Highly purified protective antigen of Bacillus anthracis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Anthrax antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Anthrax antibody
Barth H, et al (2004) Binary bacterial toxins: biochemistry, biology, and applications of common Clostridium and Bacillus proteins.
Microbiol Mol Biol Rev. 68:373-402
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra