Amikacin antibody | AM1
|Mouse anti Amikacin antibody, clone AM1 recognizes Amikacin, an aminoglycoside antibiotic. Amikacin binds to the 30S ribosomal subunit of microbial RNA, disrupting mRNA reading and protein synthesis. It may be used to treat severe infection with multiple drug resistant Gram negative bacteria such as Enterobacter. Potential side effects include kidney damage and hearing loss.|
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad recommends that the user determines this product’s suitability for any particular application.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Amikacin antibody
Guillon, A. et al. (2019) Intra-tracheal amikacin spray delivery in healthy mechanically ventilated piglets.
Pulm Pharmacol Ther. May 15:101807 [Epub ahead of print]
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up