Filter by Application:F Reset
|Goat anti Mouse IgG2b antibody recognizes Mouse IgG2b as has been cross absorbed against mouse IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG3 and IgA, pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins. Goat anti Mouse IgG2b antibody shows minimal cross-reactivity with human immunoglobulins.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG2b were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse IgG2b paraproteins.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for IgG2b antibody
Knipping, K. et al. (2011) A gastrointestinal rotavirus infection mouse model for immune modulation studies.
Virol J. 8: 109.
Hwang, S.R. et al. (2015) Altered expression levels of neurodevelopmental proteins in fetal brains of BTBR T+tf/J mice with autism-like behavioral characteristics.
J Toxicol Environ Health A. 78 (8): 516-23.
Zhao, Z. et al. (2015) Multiple B-cell epitope vaccine induces a Staphylococcus enterotoxin B-specific IgG1 protective response against MRSA infection.
Sci Rep. 5: 12371.
Kushwaha, V. et al. (2019) Troponin 1 of human filarial parasite Brugia malayi.: cDNA cloning, expression, purification, and its immunoprophylactic potential.
Parasitol Res. 118 (6): 1849-63.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up