Filter by Application:P Reset
Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
| Rabbit anti goat IgG recognizes an epitope localised to the Fc region of goat immunoglobulin G as assessed by immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA.
Rabbit anti goat IgG may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to goat IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG antibody
Corrales, L. et al. (2012) Anaphylatoxin C5a creates a favorable microenvironment for lung cancer progression.
J Immunol. 189 (9): 4674-83.
Lam, D.C. et al. (2015) S-maltoheptaose targets syndecan-bound effectors to reduce smoking-related neutrophilic inflammation.
Sci Rep. 5: 12945.
STAR122F154413 155573 161318
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Goat Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up