Panitumumab antibody | AbD23895_hIgG1
Human anti Panitumumab
Anti-panitumumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing, anti-idiotypic antibody in fully human IgG1 format; it is ideal for bioanalytical assays for panitumumab and biosimilars. It can be used as the detection antibody in a PK bridging ELISA and as a reference standard in an ADA bridging ELISA.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clone AbD23895_hIgG1 is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a reference standard in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay. Additionally the antibody can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging assay to measure free drug. This antibody, in full immunoglobulin format, is recommended as the detection antibody, paired with the antibody clone AbD23894 (HCA264) in monovalent Fab format, as the capture antibody.
Panitumumab (Vectibix®) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG2/kappa) specific to the transmembrane protein EGFR. The drug binds to the extracellular domain of the EGFR, inhibiting the activation of the intracellular signalling cascade. It is approved by the FDA and EMA for the treatment of EGFR-expressing metastatic colorectal cancer.
View a summary of all anti panitumumab antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD = 0.6 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized panitumumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Panitumumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in direct or indirect ELISA and in an ELISA bridging assay as a detection antibody together with HCA264 as the capture reagent. It is also suitable as a fully human control or calibrator antibody in an ADA bridging ELISA.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||0500-0099||E WB||0.5 ml|