Trem-2 antibody | 78.18
Filter by Application:F BA Reset
|Rat anti Mouse TREM-2 antibody, clone 78.18 recognizes triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 2 (TREM-2), an activating receptor of the Ig superfamily. TREM-2 forms a receptor signaling complex with DAP12 to trigger the activation of the immune response in macrophages and dendritic cells. It may be involved in chronic inflammation and may promote the production of constitutive rather than inflammatory chemokines and cytokines. TREM-2 may also have a functional role in osteoclast formation.
Stimulation of TREM-2 with Rat anti Mouse Trem-2 antibody, clone 78.18 enhances multinucleated osteoclast formation in vitro. Rat anti Mouse Trem-2 antibody, clone 78.18 may also be used to block TREM-2 on pre-osteoclasts to inhibit the formation of multinuclear osteoclasts and to inhibit bone resorption by mature osteoclasts.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Mouse TREM-2 Fc fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunised Fisher rats were fused with cells of the rat YB-2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is for in vitro research use only. It is not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this product to produce products for sale of for diagnostic, therapeutic or drug discovery purposes is prohibited. In order to obtain a license to use this product for commercial purposes, contact The Regents of the University of California.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for Trem-2 antibody
Humphrey, M.B. et al. (2006) TREM2, a DAP12-associated receptor, regulates osteoclast differentiation and function.
J Bone Miner Res. 21 (2): 237-45.
Vilalta, A. et al. (2021) Wild-type sTREM2 blocks Aβ aggregation and neurotoxicity, but the Alzheimer's R47H mutant increases Aβ aggregation.
J Biol Chem. 296:100631.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up