We recommend diluting Phycoerythrin conjugated Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG antibody in buffer containing 10% normal mouse serum to remove any remaining cross-reactivity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragment of IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by pepsin digestion.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Whole rat IgG.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Bellingan. G. et al. (2002) Adhesion molecule-dependent mechanisms regulate the rate of macrophage clearance during the resolution of peritoneal inflammation.
J. Exp. Med. 196:1515-1521.
Broderick, C.A. et al. (2005) Local Administration of an Adeno-associated Viral Vector Expressing IL-10 Reduces Monocyte Infiltration and Subsequent Photoreceptor Damage during Experimental Autoimmune Uveitis
Mol Ther. 12: 369-73.
Ko, Y.C. et al. (2009) Endothelial CD200 is heterogeneously distributed, regulated and involved in immune cell–endothelium interactions
J Anat. 214: 183-95.
Curran, C.S. et al. (2006) Lactoferrin activates macrophages via TLR4-dependent and -independent signaling pathways
Cell Immunol. 242: 23-30.
Guilloteau, L.A. et al. (2003) Nramp1 Is Not a Major Determinant in the Control of Brucella melitensis Infection in Mice
Infect Immun. 71: 621-8.
Maemura, K. et al. (2006) Antigen-presenting cells expressing glutamate decarboxylase 67 were identified as epithelial cells in glutamate decarboxylase 67-GFP knock-in mouse thymus.
Tissue Antigens. 67: 198-206.