Filter by Application:P Reset
|Goat anti Rat IgG antibody recognizes rat IgG. This antibody has been cross absorbed against pooled mouse sera and pooled mouse plasmacytoma/hybridoma proteins.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rat IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
References for IgG antibody
Monticone, S. et al. (2015) Immunohistochemical, genetic and clinical characterization of sporadic aldosterone-producing adenomas.
Mol Cell Endocrinol. pii: S0303-7207(15)00223-3.
Schley, G. et al. (2018) Multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging of experimental chronic kidney disease: A quantitative correlation study with histology.
PLoS One. 13 (7): e0200259.
El Amki, M. et al. (2018) Improved Reperfusion and Vasculoprotection by the Poly(ADP-Ribose)Polymerase Inhibitor PJ34 After Stroke and Thrombolysis in Mice.
Mol Neurobiol. 55 (12): 9156-9168.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up