Filter by Application:P Reset
Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Rat IgG antibody recognizes rat IgG. This antibody has been cross absorbed against pooled mouse sera and pooled mouse plasmacytoma/hybridoma proteins.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rat IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Monticone, S. et al. (2015) Immunohistochemical, genetic and clinical characterization of sporadic aldosterone-producing adenomas.
Mol Cell Endocrinol. 411: 146-54.
Schley, G. et al. (2018) Multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging of experimental chronic kidney disease: A quantitative correlation study with histology.
PLoS One. 13 (7): e0200259.
El Amki, M. et al. (2018) Improved Reperfusion and Vasculoprotection by the Poly(ADP-Ribose)Polymerase Inhibitor PJ34 After Stroke and Thrombolysis in Mice.
Mol Neurobiol. 55 (12): 9156-9168.
Gawish, R. et al. (2022) A neutrophil-B-cell axis impacts tissue damage control in a mouse model of intraabdominal bacterial infection via Cxcr4.
Nudy, M. et al. (2022) Association between coronary artery vitamin D receptor expression and select systemic risks factors for coronary artery atherosclerosis.
Climacteric. 25 (4): 369-75.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up