Trem-1 antibody | L5-B8.2A12.3A12
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat anti Mouse Trem-1 antibody, clone L5-B8.2A12.3A12 recognizes mouse triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1 (TREM-1), a 30kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily expressed on neutrophils and a subset of monocytes. TREM-1 is involved in the microbial inflammatory response. It acts in conjunction with the adaptor protein DAP12 to activate neutrophils and monocytes, leading to the secretion of pro-inflammatory mediators and enhancement of the inflammatory response. Microbial infection also induces the release of soluble form of TREM-1 from monocytes, which is reported to act as an inhibitor of TREM-1.
TREM-1 mediates the septic shock pathway, and blocking TREM-1 has been reported to reduce inflammation and increase survival in certain models of bacterial infection.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Mouse TREM-1 Fc fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for Trem-1 antibody
Wang, F. et al. (2012) Blocking TREM-1 signaling prolongs survival of mice with Pseudomonas aeruginosa induced sepsis.
Cell Immunol. 272 (2): 251-8.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up